Question & Answer

9:48 AM


Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be having a question and answer post soon! So for a few days, feel free to ask me any questions (as long as they are appropriate, of course) either through a comment or using this form! If you send your question through the form, please let me know if you would like me to remove your name when I post the answers. Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day!


If you missed yesterday's outfit post, you can view it here! Have a lovely day everyone!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Thanks for the great comment on my blog! I am your newest follower via GFC! love the blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...thank you so much, Julia! That is so sweet of you! Thanks for following! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... I'll have to think of some questions... I'll get back to you though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Okay, my question is: What does a typical day look like for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm back with my questions!
    What is your favorite color?
    How do you usually wear your hair?
    What do you dream of doing after you graduate?
    What do you think about courtship/dating?
    What denomination of church do you go to?
    What is your favorite thing to wear?
    What are your hobbies?
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //