Bowling Outfit | in Brown

6:05 PM


Hey y'all! Hope you've had an awesome Thursday and will continue to enjoy this wonderful day! I am totally on the roll with posting this week! Had lots of opportunities to take outfit pictures and I have taken advantage of all of them! Here's a fun outfit I wore to bowling today!
 

 
It was super sunny outside when my sister and I were taking these pictures (I am not complaining though :P) so if my eyes are squinting, that's why. Weather here in Oregon has been in the upper 60's this week and I am loving it. Since it isn't exactly warm enough to just wear short sleeves, I have been layering one long sleeve shirt under a strapped dress. And, I have been really enjoying the look! I'm glad I have all the solid color shirts; they can really come in handy!
 

 
I bought these bow shoes form the thrift store yesterday. My thrift store had 50% off the entire store, so these came down to about $4. (They were slightly used...maybe worn once or twice) I loved the little wedge, and the bow was the first thing that caught my attention. You gotta love thrift shopping, right?
 
 
Long sleeve shirt: Macy's
Dress: ???
Jeggings: Children's Place
Shoes: Thrift Store
Necklace: Garage Sale
 
 
Have an absolutely lovely day, everyone! Before I go, I would love to share a verse from Psalms with you. Now in these days, crimes, shootings and a bunch of evil stuff are going around, so you never know when your last day will be. Pretty scary stuff, huh? But the Lord tells us to trust in Him at all times. Good and bad. The Psalmist David was blessed to understand this, here's what he said:
 
Lord, I put my life in your hands.
    I trust in you, my God,
and I will not be disappointed...Lord, help me learn your ways.
    Show me how you want me to live.
Guide me and teach me your truths.
    You are my God, my Savior.
(Psalms 25:1-5)
 
Just a reminder I wanted to share with y'all as we go out and live our own lives. We never have to be afraid if we put our lives into the hands of God...Just like David did! =D
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I really like the dress and those shoes are sooooo adorable (you always have the cutest shoes!) And that verse is really great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I am a huge fan of dresses over skirts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore something like this today! :) I wore a short sleeved white tee with a fun dress (the print on the dress is an abstract green, aqua, yellow, white, black, and navy blue print) and leggings underneath. :) Twinsies!
    Thanks for the inspiration! I love that verse . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. you doll, love your this outfit :)
    Shoes are wowwwwwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorbs!! (my way of saying *adorable!*) I love bowling! We went bowling with our church recently. =D Tons of fun. Though I couldn't help insisting to my friends I should really stick with Wii bowling. :P

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //