Comfy Home Outfit | in Pink

1:37 PM


Hey y'all! I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far! I thought I'd share what I like to wear when I'm at home. This could also be called "everything I am wearing is from Macy's" outfit. Yup. I shop at Macy's a lot, and by mere coincidence, everything I have on in this outfit is from Macy's! Anywho, lots of bright colors today as well!





This pink skirt is hands down one of my new favorites. So comfy, "spacious" and just, you know, pink! It is supposed to be imitating  a denim skirt, with the pockets and everything....but to me, it's just so cute! Pink and green (especially the neon) are my two favorite colors, and if I'm not particularly going anywhere, I like to go bold 'n bright!



This skirt can be a little short, especially if you are staying at home and planning to move around a lot. So to make sure that I can be free without revealing too much, I threw on some leggings. Never hurts to be careful, right? ;)


Lime Green Shirt: Macy's
Sweater: Macy's
Skirt: Macy's
Leggings: Macy's
Shoes: ???


Have a lovely rest of your day, everyone! What do you like to wear at home?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awww how darling are you!! Love that pink skirt; its so girly and adorable on you with those awesome pink converse!!! :)

    Thanks for visiting my site!

    Iris
    Loveirisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink epitomised! The rock backdrop is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet pink girl!!!
    I live in a small flat and like to wear shorts with a simple t-shirt :)
    You too have a blessed day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable especially for just a stay-at-home day! I love all the pink in this outfit and that skirt looks super comfy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors! You look super cute and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit, Ashley (as always)! Will you come be my fashion designer...? XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look god in pink!! I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, I meant you look *good*. :-/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //