1 Button Down | 3 Ways | Day 1

2:39 PM


Hey everyone! I'm really excited to join Fresh Modesty, Creation by Callie, Bramblewood Fashion, Boyer Family Singers and all the other bloggers who are participating in the 1 Button Down- 3 Ways- 3 Days event! So, here's my first outfit! Hope you all enjoy!
(I'm sorry for the poor photo quality. These photos were taken with my phone, therefore they aren't as good as the pictures I would normally take! Hope you'll forgive me!)




Plaid Top: Justice
Lime Green Shirt: Macy's
Belt: ??
Maxi Skirt: Forever 21

 
Again, sorry for the bad quality! I always feel bad when I don't post great pictures....oh well! See you for Day 2! Are you participating in this event? Please share your link in a comment!
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love it! I always have problems finding something that looks good with my maxi skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice, Ashley! It looks chic styled with the maxi skirt and belt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your maxi skirt! I'm participating at my blog, tangledreflections.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in your top! Aren't maxi skirts great? They go with so much whether it's a casual or dressy outfit, not to mention how comfy they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...maxi skirts are the best! They are my favorite thing to wear! Thank you so much for stopping by, Jill!
    Thank you also to Jaimie, Paige and Tori! I appreciate all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need a maxi dress I think, lol. This is cute! I am always a fan of plaid, and I like the idea of wearing a bright top like you have here under it to add color :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend is participating…
    http://andrasfinds.blogspot.com

    Kathryn B.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //