Wedding | in Black

7:59 PM


Hey everyone! Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend. I went to a lovely wedding today, and I thought I'd share what both my sister and I wore. =)




 
I adore my sister's dress. The cute flower design is perfect for a sweet spring wedding. She paired it with a cute belt and sweater to complete the look! <3
 

 

 Now for my own outfit.....

 

I really do wish that my dress was a little bit longer, but it was too horrifically bad. I am a sparkle girl, so this dress was definitely in my "zone". To bring the whole outfit together, I wore my favorite black shoes.
 
 



Hope you all enjoyed these outfits! I'm sorry I don't have any outfit details of where I got the dresses and such from, but I sadly have no clue....Sorry! :P Anywho, have a wonderful Saturday night, everyone!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You and your sister both look classy, Ashley! My favorite things are your sister's dress and your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty you both are!!! Hope ya'll had a good time at the wedding. I haven't been at a wedding in ages. ;)
    God Bless,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look very sweet! I honestly think that if you are ever uncomfortable with the length of a dress/skirt, you can try wearing tights under it. I still think that you both look great though, and it looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tip, Sara! The dress wasn't too short, so it was still ok...but you still make an awesome point! Thanks again! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your sister are very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //