Lace and Salmon Pink

3:19 PM


Hello everyone! I have been so busy these past few days, it's not even funny. So many errands, school assignments, practices...But finally, I was able to put some time aside to write a blog post. Sorry it's been awhile, y'all! Here's a fun dress I wore to church this Sunday.




I just love the colors on this dress. The bright salmon pink with the lace just mix so nicely, don't you think? Since it was chilly, I pulled on my favorite blazer and boots to finish up the outfit.
 
 
 
Dress: Ross
Blazer: Macy's
Boots: JCPenny's
 
Hope you enjoyed this outfit. Have a lovely week, everyone! =)
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You look really nice! Such pretty colors! I hope things slow down for you. Although its nice to have things to do, sometimes it can be overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..thank you, Laura! I hope things slow down too, but it looks like they will. Glad you enjoyed the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! I really love the colors of this dress, but I was just wondering why you call it modest? The dress is above your knees, and I don't think that should be considered "modest". Just saying.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //