Hem Dress Magic

1:29 PM


Hey y'all! Happy Sunday! I am so excited to share today's outfit with you. I wore a black and white hem dress. I love hem dresses. I don't know why, but that fun feel when you wear that sort of dress (or skirt) really appeals to me. I know that there are many who don't exactly favor this particular style, but I hope you will enjoy this outfit anywho!
 

Along with hem dresses, I also enjoy fun patterns (as I've mentioned before). Stripes and polka dots are definitely on the top of my list, so this dress was a bull's-eye. You could wear this dress to a more casual event, or like I did, to church.




I really enjoyed wearing this dress, and I know I will wear it many times again. Feels good to have a dress you just absolutely feel good in and enjoy wearing. I also paired a leather purse with the dress to complete my Sunday look.
 
Dress: Macy's
Cardigan: Macy's
Shoes: Gift
Purse: Gift
 
 
Have a wonderful week everyone! Do you have something you really enjoy wearing?
 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very pretty outfit! I especially love the first photo with the beautiful spring leaves in the background! Also, nice purse!
    Yep, I particularly enjoy wearing flared denim skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and I am glad you had a wonderful Sunday!
    Love your pure smile! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so cute! I actually do like hem dresses/skirts, but they are hard to find at a modest length. Your's is perfect!

    ~Laura
    dressingformysavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is my favorite outfit of yours so far! Cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Beautiful! I love your hair! =)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //