Gold 'n Brown

9:10 AM


Hey y'all! Wow...it's really been a long and busy week for me. Luckily, I finally found some time to take some pictures and write a new blog post. I love the gold sweater dress I'm wearing in these pictures. Since I was already having a hard time deciding whether it was still spring or not, I decided to go safe with wearing a warmer dress. ;)
 
 
I absolutely fell in love with this dress when I first saw it; and as soon as I did, I new exactly what I was going to wear it with. Don't you just love it when that happens?
 
Sweater Dress (came with belt): Macy's
"Under" Shirt: Macy's
Leggings: Forever21
Shoes: Thrift Store
 

 
Hope y'all will have a beautiful spring day! I am so excited for the warm weekend that's coming up. Well, at least it is supposed to be warm. Anywho, enjoy your day!
 
 
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Very pretty and the colors are great for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sweater dresses! They are so comfortable! :) And the leggings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you so much Sara, Naomi and Hannah for your lovely comments! I am so glad you all enjoyed the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on ya for being fashionable and modest. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Ashley,
    I am very happy to see you after one week. Seems that you had a great spring day. Love the colours of the flowers and your combination of outfit :)
    Have a good start of week!
    Much love,
    Liuba x

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //