Dressed in Stripes

2:06 PM


Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday, enjoying everything the Lord has created and blessed us with. Here's a fun "springy" outfit I wore to church this beautiful morning.

 
The reason I am so excited about this outfit, is because the skirt is from my very first thredUP order. I ordered  my first box about a month ago, and when I received it, I couldn't wait for the weather to warm up so I could start wearing everything I bought. (If you guys haven't checked out their website yet, you can do it here
 

 
This skirt is absolutely one of my favorites because of it's (perfect) length, comfy feel and fun design. As soon as I saw it on the thredUP website, I knew I just had to have it. I also wanted to take advantage of spring and the warmer weather, so I paired the skirt with a fun pink blouse. I felt so comfortable yet cute in this outfit...it definitely hit my top 5 favorite outfit list. ;)
 
Skirt: thredUP
Blouse: Macy's
Sweater: Target
Shoes: Garage Sale
 
 
 

 I pray everyone will have a lovely and blessed week! Until next time!



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. This has to be one of my most favorite outfits (and I really do love the outfits you put together)! Oh, I am rather jealous of the entire outfit! I will have to look at Thredup myself!
    Laura
    dressingformysavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment, Laura! I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...that is such a pretty background. that is gorgeous! are you at some park? your outfit is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anon! Thank you so much for commenting...I'm glad you enjoyed the outfit. Haha...the background is actually my backyard. I was so anxious to take pictures there because of the beautiful trees that are blooming. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling outfit! :) I really like stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ashley,
    Thank you for all your nice words! I am truly glad that you liked my blog.
    I love your striped skirt :)
    Also it's very good that you know romanian :)
    Much loveee
    Liuba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Striped skirts are always fun! Jealous of the warmer weather near you, we are still dealing with snow! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cold here too! We still have 3 feet of snow and looks like well get more. Oh well.

      Delete
  8. Wow! This is beautiful. I love that striped skirt :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to comment over on my blog, Ashley! It means a lot :)

    walking in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! I am so happy y'all enjoyed my post! Hope to see you back soon! =)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //