Visiting the Capitol

4:15 PM

Hey y'all! Today has been a pretty exciting day for me! My sister and I got to visit our state's Capitol with our high school. My sister and I attend on online school, so each year we all go to our capitol to support online education. It was such a fun time, chitchatting with friends and teachers; but the best part for me was definitely the snow.
 
 
Even though Oregon has SO much rain and windy weather, it is actually pretty rare when we get snow. Today was the first time we got snow all winter, and all of us (including the teachers) were gawking out the window taking millions of pictures. :P Even as I write this post, beautiful big snowflakes are gently falling outside my window....love it!
 
 The view outside my window...
 
Anywho, it was really fun to walk to the Capitol building in the snow, trying to see how many snowflakes we can catch on our tongues. Enjoyed every moment of it!
 
 

My sister and I trying to walk in the wind/snow...

Red Jacket: Crazy 8 (?)
Scarf: Borrowed from my mom
Boots: JCPenny
Blue Shirt: Macy's


 
I really had a wonderful time visiting Salem, and all this snow totally made my day. What did y'all do today? Was there anything in particular that made your day?
 
PS- Can't let you go without a Bible verse, now can I? :P Here's another encouraging Bible passage that I came across these last couple of days....
 
Jeremiah 29:11-13
 
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
 
Have an awesome day, everyone!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I second that...love that red coat!

    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //