Sunshine Award!

8:46 AM

Hey y'all! I'm super excited about this post, because I was nominated by Laura to be a part of the Sunshine Award!
 


Q. What is your favorite book of the Bible?
                A. Probably Psalms. But I also love Proverbs.
Q. Do you prefer cooking or baking?          
                A. Cooking
Q. What is your favorite season?
                A. Winter. I love all the rain, snow and ice. But I'll admit, after a while I get sick of it and start praying for summer to come. :P
Q. Do you play any instruments?
                A. Yes I do! I play the piano.
Q. What is your favorite verse in the Bible?
                A. Proverbs 3:5-6:
               "Trust in the Lord with all your hear and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
Q. How long have you been blogging?
                A. Just a little over five months I think. Barely started but I'm already enjoying it a ton!
Q. What is your favorite thing to wear?
                A. I like to wear maxis. I just love them so much!
Q. When did you become a Christian?
                A. I was born (and am raised) in a Christian family; but I think that I truly accepted Christ as my Savior around 10.
Q. Do you have any pets?
                A. I do indeed! I have five goats and a lot of chickens. But at one point, I did have over 16 rabbits.
Q. What do you do when you have spare time?
                A. Well, I like to blog, watch movies, read a nice book, bike, enjoy the nature, take walks, play with my pets and a whole bunch of other stuff!
Q. If you could have lunch with any literary character, who would you choose?
                A. Um...this is a hard one. I don't know. Probably Elizabeth Benent from Pride and Prejudice! I love her!

Hope y'all enjoyed these questions and answers! Here are my nominees that I picked for the Sunshine Award!
 
Cayla: Cayla and Ashley (I know. How creative. My own sister. :P)

Thank you so much for reading!
 
PS- If you were nominated by me for the award, please just answer the questions I did above. =)
PPS- If you haven't taken the Like No Other Survey, you still can! Thank you!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats, Ashley! I like you answers to the questions, they're all super nice. Awesome post. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had goats! :) -Bekah
    Calico Sisters

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //