Casual Errand in Pink

2:17 PM


Hey y'all! Hopefully every one's week is going great and you are all able to stay warm in this very chilly weather. Even after just a short week of snow, I am so thankful that we are back into the 40 and 50 degree weather.
I had a few errands to run today, so I put together a casual outfit that would keep me warm and comfy.


Pink Sweater: H&M
Plaid top: Garage Sale
Pink shirt (underneath): Macy's
Jeans: Aéropostale
Boots: Garage Sale



Pink is one of my favorite colors to wear. Its brightness and cheeriness seems to make me feel jolly inside; kinda gives you that hopeful feeling when you are down, you know? ;) I was also super excited when I found these jeans on the 80% off rack at Aéropostale. For me, a good pair of jeans that also fit me well is like a pot of gold. So when I found these, I was ecstatic for the rest of the day! Lol!
 Well everyone, that's it for today! Got a lot of work to tend to, so I better get started. Hope everyone enjoyed this post...have a lovely day!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Ashley! I really like this outfit you are wearing, it is very bright and colorful. And the boots are so cute too! Great post. =]

    Megan H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit...pink is my favorite color so love the sweater! Those boots are so cute too!
    ~Sarah~
    http://allthingsvintage-sc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //