Friday Fashion: Purple

10:24 AM


Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! Today, I'd like to share with you an outfit I wore to Friday Fellowship last night.
 
 
 
 
I've had this purple and black sweater dress for a while, but I wasn't ever sure what to match it with. I felt like it was too short to wear with just leggings, but might look a little awkward if I wore it with normal flare jeans. So I bounced off the idea I used in this outfit, and matched the sweater dress with skinny jeans!  

 
 
Sweater Dress: Macy's
Purple shirt: Macy's
Boots: JCPenney
Necklace: Macy's
Jeans: ??
 
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend everyone!
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Super cute! I love the color purple; I think that is now my fave color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan
    http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //