A Visit to Salem

9:31 AM


Hey y'all! I hope everyone's week is off to a wonderful start! Yesterday, my family and I (along with my grandparents) took a lovely day trip down to Salem. We had a wonderful time visiting our state's Capitol (again :P) and hanging out in town. On top of that, we were all able to celebrate my grandpa's 70th birthday! Yay! I love you, Grandpa!
 
My grandpa and I

 
My sister and I were also blessed with the opportunity to sing on the Senate floor. All went well, and everyone had a blast!
The State Capitol was such a perfect and beautiful place to take pictures. It was such a gorgeous view and we had wonderful weather as well...



Striped Cardigan: Forever 21
Black shirt underneath: ??? (JcPenny?)
Slacks: Loft 
Pearl necklace: Hawaii
 
I hope everyone enjoyed this post! Sorry that it's super short today, things are getting pretty hectic around here. See y'all next time!

PS- If you have the time, please let me know what you think about Like No Other by taking this survey!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13lKkXMwJuHYo6RRKlmgdONRxSAoUk1YU9ONVqi-m34s/viewform





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey Ashley!

    This is a super cute outfit. I love that pearl necklace you have. I got one similar to that when I went to Hawaii few years ago. I wear it really often. :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking surveys! :) They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley! Thanks heaps for the comment you left on my blog. :) It was nice to 'meet' you, and check out your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool you got to sing and you look very cute!
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can see how that works on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //