Shining Like Stars

1:19 PM


Hey y'all! Wow, can you believe the first month of 2014 is already gone? Time is passing by so fast it's hard to believe. Anywho, I am so excited to share this new outfit with you! For the last couple weeks, different types of patterns have been finding their way into many of my outfits. In this outfit I wore a  brown sweater like dress with a patterned button-up blouse. I paired that with some brown leggings and my favorite boots, and boom! Done!
 
 
Button-up blouse: Garage Sale
Brown Sweater Dress: Crazy 8
Brown Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Garage Sale (gotta love those)
Ring: Icing
Vest: Lands' End (?)
Belt: Gift
 
 
 
 
This week I came across this really inspiring Bible passage that I wanted to share with y'all. It comes from Philippians 2, and goes like this:
 
"14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky..."
 
These verses where such a great reminder for me to live a blameless and pure life just as children of God should be living. Many times (especially when we are asked to do something we don't like or don't want to do) we begin to grumble, complain and argue, but God asks us to shine like stars in the sky. I was very encouraged and inspired by these verses, so hopefully you will be as well! =)
 
 

 
Hope you all had an awesome Thursday and I can't wait to see y'all next time!
 
PS- What are some Bible verses that really encouraged and/or inspired you?
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //