Out of my Box

7:19 PM



Hey y'all! This new year has already given me opportunities to grow and experiment with things that are not exactly in my comfort zone! (Which, by the way, is SO much fun.) Today, I wore a wrap-around skirt that was handmade by some of my friends. This family has a wonderful business called "Shabby Knapsack" that makes amazing skirts and sweaters. 
 

 
 
ShabbyKnapsack has a booth in Oregon at the Portland Saturday Market and also sell their amazing creations online. You can click on the picture below to visit their website. 


Shabby Knapsack Website
Shabby Knapsack
 
This outfit is not something I would usually put together. I tend to like more sparkle and brighter colors in my outfits; but believe it or not, I really enjoyed this!  Since this skirt is full of fun designs and patterns I thought a plain top would probably work best. I threw on a warm sweater and a handmade necklace and was good to go. The great thing about these skirts is that they are so easy and comfortable to wear. You just wrap the skirt around your waist, pull something underneath (if necessary) and you're set; one size fits all! Comfy yet cute! 

 

Feel free to stop by Shabby Knapsack's site (or Facebook page) and check out their other great creations.  Hope y'all have an amazing rest of your week!
 
PS- Here's some inspiration from my favorite Bible verses!
Proverbs 3:5-6: Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Ashley! I like the outfit you put together. The skirt is really cute and works well with the rest of your outfit. You have a really cute blog. Looking forward to your next posts!

    Rachel J.
    PS- I really like the verse.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //