Mid-Week Outfit

8:48 PM

Howdy y'all! Hope your week is going great so far, and hopefully you're able to stay warm in this chilly weather. :)

I have music lessons on Wednesdays which, because I am homeschooled, gives me a chance to dress up a little more.
 
 
 
 
 
I don't think y'all know this, but I love polka dots. I mean love. Polka dot apron, polka dot bathrobe, polka dot socks, scarves, hats, dresses, skirts, tops, leggings....anything that has polka dots, I like! (I could probably live in a polka dot. :P) So when I saw those adorable red and black polka dot leggings at Macy's, I knew I just had to have them.
 
 
 
My sister wore skinny jeans with a red sequined top and *drum roll*: black high tops.  We both just adore those high tops. I bought them from Target last weekend and thought they were just the cutest things in the world! High tops in general are really "out of the box" for us, but after trying them out, we love 'em! (Definitely not the most appropriate thing for church or a more formal environment, though.)
 
 
 
What have you worn lately that was "out of the box" for you? Eyeing something your dying to try out? Feel free to share!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute outfit and I love the scarf

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //