Friday Fashion – Concert

11:58 AM


Hey y'all! I had such a fun night yesterday with my family and friends. I had the great privilege to attend a Christian concert featuring artists like Third Day, Jamie Grace, and my absolute favorite, Royal Tailor! I experienced amazing music, testimonies, worship time, Scripture and touching stories.

 
I wanted to wear something casual, yet still appropriate for a concert. So I chose a lace tank to match with some skinny jeans. Because the lace tank had a pretty low cut, I wore a white T-shirt underneath. I realize that for some skinny jeans are a big "no-no", but I think that as long as you are wearing a longer top that covers, you're fine!
 
 
My sis and I


Hanging out at the concert



 
It was so amazing to see artists praise the Lord in such a wonderful way! I had such a fun time and I hope I will be able to experience that again!




What did y'all do last night? Looking forward to a relaxing weekend?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I especially like the lace hem on the top. Fresh and feminine.

    I have a fashion blog myself, which I run with a few other ladies. You're welcome to come visit! www.apinchofclassy.blogspot.com

    -Leah Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you; I think it's okay to wear skinny jeans. The only thing I do is make sure I wear a top that (AT LEAST) covers my backside.

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //