Back Again

5:44 PM

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a wonderful and exciting Christmas season! This season was pretty hectic for me (which sadly made me fall a tad behind with posting. Yikes!) I was blessed with the opportunity to perform with my sister in eighteen Christmas concerts here in my town. It was such an amazing experience that gave me many chances to grow and learn.
 
My sister and I are passionate about performing and composing Christian music that can lead people to the Lord. God has blessed us with several opportunities to share the gift He has given us with others. This year, we performed our very first Christmas original, Glory. Feel free to watch our performance below!


 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello, Ashley! Thank you for leaving a comment at my blog! You most certainly have a lovely blog yourself, and I'll definitely be following! Keep up the good work! Let me know if you have a blog button and I'll share it on my blog, if you don't know where or how to get one, let me know and I may be able to hook you up with the girl that designed mine. :)
    Blessings,
    Kalin. (www.modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //