Classical Festival 2013

2:07 PM

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't been able to post much this last week....I had mid-term exams and a whole bunch more!

This last Sunday, I had the great honor to participate in Portland's OMTA Piano Classical Festival. The Classical Festival is a competition/event were students from all over the state come together in small groups and play their pieces. The most exciting part of the whole event is that all the students in my group had the amazing privilege to play on a 10 ft. 6 in. Fazioli piano. Faziolis are the most expensive pianos in the world; they are made in Italy and sold for over $200,000! (Oregon and New York are the only two places in the USA where they are sold!)
 
 
 
The performances were great. Everyone did a fantabulous job and we all had a ton of fun; I am positive we all loved playing on the beautiful piano!
When I came home, I was greeted by my adorable goats. Thought y'all like to see some pictures of them!




My goat: Skippy Boots
Our new baby chicks....
Again, sorry for not posting for a while. I'll try to post again sometime soon. Hope y'all enjoyed this post! What have you guys been doing?

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have - been taking my end-of-year exams! (In New Zealand, where I live, the school year starts in February :) )
    I once had the priviledge to dance with this piano - http://alexanderpiano.yolasite.com/. Didn't get to play it though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pretty long week as well. My school had a volunteering even to help clean the school area. Then I just spent time with my family and puppy! Love your blog by the way......

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think? I love to hear from you!

// become a fan //